Saturday, January 24, 2009

JC checks in from Kamloops

Hey, my names Jeff Cullen and I'm a 3rd year guard on the Men's Basketball team. This is my first time writing a blog for the Vikes Horn, and I'm doing it from my hotel room in Kamloops. We're here to play two games against Thompson Rivers University. Last night was the first of two, and we came away with a decisive win in a good team effort. We play them again in a few hours, and if we get off to a good start, we should be able to come away with another win. The trip home tomorrows gonna be a long one, but it'll be easier if we come home with 2 wins. Once we're home we get to stay for at least 2 home weekends, and hopefully 3 if Trinity drops a game and we take care of our home games, which include a visit from a very good Calgary team next week.
Talk soon.
JC

No comments: